Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What I Do - --


                                         Take the time to appreciate something

                                                                  beautiful!

Okay, well here it is:
I am a freelance writer,  EDITOR for Self-Publishers,  and right now my main project is writing a book, an adventure-thriller, titled "DESPERATE  SHADOWS."  I am also working on a short story/book (I haven't decided WHICH yet) called "FORGIVENESS," which is a gripping and absorbing story about Loss, Recovery, Love and . . . Forgiveness. I would, at this point call it "Spiritual Romance." I WILL POST snippets as I write them - so stay tuned. 



Almost every day, I try to write, or at least think about writing, and sometimes my Muse will hand me a topic for a short story or essay, etc. From now on, if I come across anything interesting, I will post it here. When I feel strongly enough about a certain topic, whether it is a movie, current event, or whatever, I will post it, and share it. For example, I am very much interested in the Middle East Crisis, and events as they affect ISRAEL, and the Jewish People. Sometimes I will post an opinion piece, and also reference other sources, such as speeches, and Newspapers, as they become relevant.
So, in the meantime, Peace and God Bless

Scribbler30 (Steve S.)

No comments:

Post a Comment